英语口碑问答:分享在线英语一对一外教哪个好真实评价,让更多人知道学英语有哪些培训机构是比较好的,哪家培训机构更好!

出国留学英语培训 语言交流

英语培训 admin 评论



出国留学英语培训应该重点培训哪方面的语言呢?其实出国英语培训更应该侧重于国外日常生活学习的语言培训,而不只是留学考试的英语培训,今天我们继续学习相关的出国留学英语口语。 出国留学英语口语:语言交流 Andy: Excuse me. Do you study Chinese at th


出国留学英语培训应该重点培训哪方面的语言呢?其实出国英语培训更应该侧重于国外日常生活学习的语言培训,而不只是留学考试的英语培训,今天我们继续学习相关的出国留学英语口语。

出国留学英语口语:语言交流

Andy: Excuse me. Do you study Chinese at the university?

安迪:很抱歉。你在这个学校念中文吗?

West: Yes.But my characters are very bad.

维斯特:是的。但我的中文字很差。

Andy: It takes a long time to learn Chinese.

安迪:要学写中文需要一段时间。

West: Are you from China?

维斯特:你来自中国吗?

Andy: Yeah.I am from Taiwan. I came here to study political science.

安迪:是的。我从台湾来。我来这里是念政治学的。

West: How do you like it?

维斯特:你喜欢吗?

Andy: I like it so far. But my English still needs strengthening.

安迪:目前为止喜欢,但我的英文还需要加强。

出国留学英语口语:语言交流

West: I want to study Mandarin and international relations.

维斯特:我想要念中文及国际关系。

Andy: Does the Chinese department here teach regular characters or simplified characters?

安迪:这里的中文系是教繁体字或是简体字?

West: They teach regular characters.

维斯特:他们教繁体字。

Andy: I see. I know regular characters better than simplified.

安迪:我知道了。我对繁体字比简体字了解。

出国留学英语口语:语言交流

West: You just said your English needs work, yes?

维斯特:你刚才说你的英文需要加强,是吗?

Andy: Yes, that's true. Especially my writing.I think my papers aren't good enough. I make too many grammatical mistakes.

安迪:是的,没错。特别是我的写作。我认为我的报告并不够好。我犯了很多语法的错误。

West: Well, I study Chinese very carefully but it's hard for me to have the most difficult part to read Chinese. If you have time, maybe we can do a language exchange.

维斯特:嗯,我很认真地学习中文。但对我最难的部份是读法。中文有四声。很难。可能的话,如果你有时间,或许我们可以做一个语言交流。

Andy: You mean you and I?

安迪:你的意思是你跟我?

West: Yeah, why not? I mean, if you come to this restaurant regularly maybe we can meet and practice Chinese and English here

维斯特:是呀,为什么不?我的意思是,如果你常来这间餐饮店或许我们可以在这儿碰面练习中文及英文。

Andy: That sounds like a good idea. How often would you like to do it?

安迪:这听起来好像是个好主意。你想多久一次?

出国留学英语口语:语言交流

West: I think I have a full schedule now but I'd like to spend ninety minutes a week doing verbal communication.

维斯特:我看看,我现在的时间表都排得很满。但我想一个星期花九十分钟来做语言交流。

Andy: How would we manage it though? How would we spend the 90 minutes?

安迪:那你要如何分配呢?我们要怎么分配这九十分钟呢?

West: First of all, we can use 45 minutes to enhance your English writing If you like, I can help you edit your report maybe we can practice English conversation You can do what you want Then the next 45 minutes you can help me learn Chinese.

维斯特:首先,我们可以使用45分钟来提升你的英文写作如果你喜欢,我可以帮你编辑你的报告,也许我们可以练习英语会话,你可以做你想要的;接下来的45分钟,你可以帮助我学习中文。

Andy: Would you like me to help you with your writing?

安迪:需要我帮助你的写作吗?

West: No. For me right now the most important is spoken Chinese I need to practise.So you could tutor me in speaking.We could use my textbook, and you could ask me questions.Then you could correct my mistakes.

维斯特:不,对我而言,最重要的是中文口语,我需要练习,所以你可以辅导我说话。我们可以使用我的教科书,你可以问我问题,然后纠正错误。

Andy: I think it's a great way to do it, but when is it better to meet?

安迪:这是一个很好的方式,什么时候碰面比较好呢?

West: Well, it's Monday. Actually, Monday is the best Monday for me. Every Monday morning from now till 11:30 I'm free.

维斯特:嗯,今天是周一。实际上,对我来讲周一这个时候是最好的。每周一早上从现在到11:30我都空。

Andy: Me too. In fact, I have time before 1:20 on Monday.

安迪:我也是。事实上,我星期一下午1:20分以前我都有时间。

West: If you want to meet me at ten next Monday, we can start.

维斯特:如果你想在下周一的十点见面,我们可以开始。

Andy:It sounds good. Let me give you my phone number.

安迪:听起来不错。让我把我的电话号码留给妳。

West: Well, I'll leave it for you too, so we can call and cancel when something's up.

维斯特:好呀。我把我的也给你,这样可以在有事情的时候联系取消见面。

出国留学英语口语学习对于英语基础薄弱的同学来说是非常必要的,否则,在国外陌生的环境里没有良好的语言沟通,是无法存活下去的;希望这些留学英语口语对你们有帮助。

本篇源自:www.e2say.com/articles/494/

更多出国留学英语口语资料获取:www.e2say.com/course/studyabroad/

可关注微信:就爱说英语
喜欢 (0) or 分享 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论

表情

您的回复是我们的动力!

  • 昵称 (必填)

网友最新评论